Quantcast

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Bit About Me

        Most people know me for my sense of humor, outspokenness, high-energy, and most importantly, my son Zachary (otherwise known as Zac). From the day he was born, my life changed. It became a little more exciting. A little more interesting. Instead of using make-up or having cute shoes or a wearing a great hair cut, I have the cutest, most liveliest accessory in this guy (but I'll address his coolness in the following issue)
       I'm a Visual Merchandiser at The Gap so, I have a lot of fun meeting new people, styling them and their families and just making things look beautiful. You'll be able to see some of the work my Brand team and I have done. I've been lucky enough to work at many different stores within the East Coast, met tons of great people in the midst of it.


   There are a lot of interesting characters in my life. My VERY West Indian-American mother, my perfectly HILARIOUS older sister, a few eccentric and unusual friends you may get to know and love as well. Throughout my journal, I hope you're able to use us as a reference for fashion from real life people. With real incomes. And real responsibilities. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful stuff...it's unique and very fresh.

    ReplyDelete