Quantcast

Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Mom DOES Instagram

     Instagram is officially the next best thing since sliced bread in the world of social network. Although most of us would deny our FIRST high school online entertainment (no, not aim.com); between the years of 2000 and 2005, Sconex was THE after-school spot. RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAD A SCONEX ACCOUNT?! Adding "friends" we know we'd never usually speak to, realizing in class the next day, such and such have "Sconex beef". But, not too far ahead, we'd see Socnex fall off and MySpace and Facebook going at it for the spotlight.

After getting bored with our 159,000 MySpace buddies and annoyed by Whats Her Face's embarrassing relationship updates, we took to Twitter. But for the BEST hashtag- #TeamIphone, the world seemed brighter. Photoshop on a phone? Who knew a trip to Starbucks could be so beautiful?! With Instagram, our lives looked that much more amazing than we knew it really was. Now, unfortunately for some of you, I am THE ULTIMATE ANDROID HATER and, Instagram has been poisoned by such misfortunes. Whatever happened to cell phone inequality?

   Either way, with Instagram in the picture, I can honestly say I look for reasons to find more beautiful, more entertainment throughout my day. It has a little bit of juice and gossip, some humor and comedy, and a lot of beauty. I try my best to update pictures daily but instead, find myself being more entertained by those I follow. 
Great Filters, Great Effects. Great Entertainment. This is what life could look like.
The Funniest Man to Follow


Celebrity stylist June Ambrose loves GAP! Follow her for great fashion @JuneAmbrose



CLEARLY I'm in need of followers... @NinaSoAwesome

No comments:

Post a Comment