Quantcast

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chipmunks 2nd Birthday!

      My Zac. The love of my life. The Apple to my Sauce. The "I" to my "Phone". You've gottta love this guy. Yesterday he turned TWO! Its been a pretty exhausting day. Between finding well-priced clothes off Union Square and trying not to die of dehydration in 90 degree weather, we had a lot going on. Zac made a few friends and had fun with his family.

Here are a few pics for proof!

Zac's Super Stylish Grandmother got him these pants for 10 bucks at H&M  Zac's Cool Red Pants

We were lucky enough to find his entire outfit at The Gap which had 40% off sale!

His new backpack (which he loves) comes from The Children's Place who also has 20% off school gear

Zacs Plaid Gap Shirt Zac's B'Day Boy Shirt Zac's Red Chambray Pants Zac's Boat Shoes


These shoes Are the cutest! I fell in love with them on ChildrensPlace.com & Zac's Dad got em!Cute Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment