Quantcast

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Zac's First Music Class

This week, Zachary and I were invited to participate in his Grandfather- Matthew Jamison's Musical instruction class, Feed Your Mind Music. It's an awesome opportunity for children to develop musical skills and engage in extra-curricular activities at no cost. After school on Tuesdays and Saturdays, two musical instructors teach children the concepts of music from an interactive perspective. I was a little nervous with Zac being the youngest in the class but found myself amazed at his level of concentration. This guy THOROUGHLY enjoyed the class although, I found myself being a Mommy and stepping in to assist him despite the skilled instructor doing a great job at directing.







1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Looks like you had so much fun zackery.
    http://blessedbowtie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete