Quantcast

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skip to the New

This month...
I deliberated with myself hoping to come up with ways to enhance my present. How to possibly chase after my passions in music, art, and fashion and maintain my career. Ways to protect my sons innocence all the while being able to properly prepare him for a competitive future. So far I haven't found the answers but instead discovered a peace in knowing that my curiosity means I'm headed in the right direction.
In OTHER news...
A few months ago, I got some free tickets from Regal Cinema. My Mummie and I went to see Iron Man 3 which is by FAR the best movie in the history of all Marvel movies (I DARE you to beg to differ, lol). Tony Stark is more relatable,  hilarious and spunkier than ever. There's a transparency in this part of the trilogy that allows you to feel the moral and enjoy the action and humor in the midst.


Gap Mens Sweatshirt, Gap Skinny ankle jeans, Zara Combination High Heel Sandal




No comments:

Post a Comment