Quantcast

Sunday, June 16, 2013

MomMe Father's Day Fun Fact!

Some folks may not know...
My very own Zac is not only the cutest but has a name with dope meaning.
7 Months pregnant, I was reading the Bible frustrated and unsure of a name for my future Swag Prince.
I knew it had to be cool.
Had to be "hire worthy".
Had to have great meaning.
I came across the book of Zechariah. 
The story took me into a world where I couldn't stop reading.
The name "Zechariah" means "God remembers".
At that moment I decided the name Zachary Sean Clarke was the money maker!
"Zac" during play time.
"Zachary Sean" to get his attention
and "Zechariah" when I mean business.
His middle name is also cool dedication to my DAD Sean Clarke.
It only made sense to honor my fathers passing in the life of my son.
Zac was born the date before my Dads passing
Creepy, huh? lol














No comments:

Post a Comment