Quantcast

Friday, January 17, 2014

United Colors of Benetton's New Season in Kids

This Season, United Colors of Benetton is screaming at its competitors!
High quality sweaters and super strong denim has Mom's and kids alike in a state of "WOW". Zac's grandmother got him an awesome collection of United Colors- Kids gear for Christmas. After we tried on the clothes, I fell in love with the quality and did some investigation on their website. You'll find a great display of the upcoming seasons goodies for kids of all ages. I selected the "shop" and found some of the items Zac received. I honestly fell in love with the idea of being able to see what they have now and what is soon to come. There is currently a sale of up to 50% off which I will be patronizing!
My Grandparents celebrated their Golden 50th Anniversary.  While picking out clothes for the party, the first thing Zac could think of wearing was his logo sweater. I of course intervened and incorporated a little bit of ZARA and H&M.
Take A Look!
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment