Quantcast

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Beloved Zara Season Sale!

























If anyone knows me, they'll know my love for ZARA… I've over-patronized this brand for many years where, 80% of my collection of shoes are branded as ZARA. While doing last minute winter coat shopping with my sister, we stumbled upon this special find at ZARA's season sale. Ive been stalking this beautiful denim jumper for weeks and found the only size extra small at the 59th and Lexington store. I tried it on and it fit like a glove (among many others) and considering the original price tag of $119.00, I had to pass it by until, I saw that pretty orange tag of $19.99!! Being the feign I am I'll be wearing it sometime this weekend… and the following weekend… And probably twice the week after lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment