Quantcast

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Hair! New Year!

For the past 4 years I've worn the SAME EXACT hair style!
As I breezed through my Facebook pictures and bored myself from the lackluster side swept bangs, I realized it was time for a true change.
My hair has been natural for quite some time meaning:
-NO relaxer
-NO texturizer
-NO perms
With that, I decided to join the kinky-curly crew and embrace my naturally beautiful hair.








 For the past week, I've been trying the Bantu Knots and manipulating my natural curl patterns to see where it takes me. The entire has been quite interesting but I thank GOD everyday that my Mum is a hairstylist... Lord KNOWS the outcomes may have been truly TRAGIC, lol



Wish me luck as I figure out how this works.
I need products to try out...
ALL recommendations will be greatly appreciated :)

enjoy your weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment