Quantcast

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SoHo wit My Lisa

For the past 3 weeks, my DARLING little cousin Lisa (Melisa) has crashed into New York and brought some well needed excitement to my dreary days.
My Lisa (Melisaaaaa) happens to be a creative cluster of amazingness... Graphic Designer, Model, and maker of great drawings. 
To get her re-acclimated to the Big Apple, we've gone on quite a few escapades throughout the city but more recently, my mother, Lisa, and I spent a Ladies Day Out with lunch and shopping in SoHo.
Funny Faces at lunch time

MAJOR sale shopping at H&M
Awkward moments during shoot time... I'm the worst!



Me: Zara Vamp Heels, Levi Legging Jeans, Forever 21 Studded Top, Urban Outfitter Blazer, Zara Parka Jacket



Follow her on instagram @Medousv

No comments:

Post a Comment