Quantcast

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

On the Move!


Life has gotten quite hectic with a few events at The Gap as well as my new position and transfer coming up. I hadn't had much time to update MOM.ME
Zac has been growing a ton!
His face is changing, sense of humor is over the top, and believe it or not, so has his energy. He's becoming much more over protective and social as his vocabulary grows. With this NEW-FOUND ZAC, its time for an upgrade in wardrobe.

My Mom or as Zac likes to say, "Ya-ya" and I went window shopping to see what sales would be going on for the kids.
We were DRAGGED in to The Children's Place by their unavoidable "$5 Tees" Ad on Fulton Street.



 After remembering my more than generous employee discount at Gap, I reneged, we left out empty handed but, DO check out their sale... TONS to offer at The Children's Place.

 With the Chipmunk growing, I'm hoping to maintain his bow-tie. I'd say he favors the clean lines but the Tie definitely adds fun.

His SUPER fashionista Grandma- Mrs Jamison is known to find THE most insane and unheard of sales ever known to man. Of course, she ran into Daffy's which is now going out of business and ran into these cool finds for the Zacster.
MOSCHINO Orig Retail Price $85





Moschino Orig Retail Price $133
Diesel Orig. Retail Price $85
Each show ranges from about $85-$133 actual retail price. Mrs Jamison and her wonderful self managed to get these funky Diesel tennis shoes for $30 bucks. I fell in love with them the moment she'd text the photo's. Anyone who knows Diesel knows their products last forever and a day, not to mention, the shoes are without a doubt comfortable. I wanted to stay away from the "Toddler-Like" round toe in the Moschino shoes and kinda liked the maturity and spirit of the Diesel shoe for my big boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment