Quantcast

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bigger. Better. MORE!


This week marks my LAST FEW DAYS at the Gap in Kings Plaza.
Ive been lucky enough to work at flagship stores like The Gap on Fifth Avenue or Old Navy in SoHo but it seems KP has been the most influential. Coming in as management trainee, learning how to develop and work as a team- it seems I've learned more here than in all my years of service. Most people hear "Kings Plaza" and wonder why'd one would choose to work somewhere as difficult but, I've realized its better to start with the hard and end with the easy.  I've developed and have been able to work with so many great people. Although having been there for one year exactly, I can already tell I'm not letting go of any one of em lol.
Thayne, Anna, Vaughn, Grace, CLINT, the Visual Team, Cashiers, Hassan and those darn Mannequins, Ms Liz and her rolling rack, Ms Kelly and her stock room, ALL of you guyses...
DIPSET! DIPSET! DIPSET!

HERE are a few pics of the hard work with limited resources...
My First Window with Annalee.. Hot mess!
First flow with the Thaynester Fall 2011






My After- OVERNIGHT face

Jessica and Hassan Hooks it up... Takes 12hrs but, they hook it up!


Trying on clothes for work... at work







Anna!

Of COURSE I had to sneak Zac in with his 100% GAP!

The Last Minute Hustle... 1hr on the clock, gotta get it done!



My LAST kids Front & Center



No comments:

Post a Comment